This is the best shot I could get of her silly little smile. She likes to crinkle up her nose and squint her eyes almost shut. The happier she is, the less eyes you see. She's hard to get pictures of because she is so stinkin' busy all the time! She won't sit still and just smile at you, she's always moving around and trying to grab something, usually the camera. And then when she does sit still, she won't smile, she just looks at you kind of blank like she thinks you're crazy. Her hair looks reddish in this picture for some reason. It really isn't.She loves her little friend in the mirror! She'll give her lots of big slobbery kisses that make my mirror constantly dirty, but I don't mind. She gives all of us kisses and is so sweet about it. Lately, she's been loving any bears or babies that she can get her hands on too. So cute. Some of the other things she loves are ceiling fans, climbing stairs, going on walks, watching May and Brandon ride their bikes, and splashing in the toilet (we've finally got the kids trained to keep the doors shut!) She's busy and crazy and into everything. She loves to go in the kids' rooms and make messes with everything she can get her hands on. She says a few words, but mostly "mama" and "dada". I've heard her say "nana" a few times when I break out a banana, but I'm not sure if she really gets that one or not. We love this little thing so completely and can't wait for the big ONE next month!

2 comments:
She is sooooo adorable! I love her squinty eyes and scrunchy nose smile.
She is so cute! I can't believe she is almost 1! She has such a cute little personality.
Post a Comment