I made a huge parenting mistake today. This morning I sent Maylan off to school and then I took Marissa and Brandon to Knottsberry Farm with Lindsey, Ella, and Debi. Of course I hoped to keep it secret, but that didn't happen and she figured out where we went. She wasn't very upset and it wouldn't have been a big deal at all because she's been there many times and I took her to Yogiyos after school to make her happy, but today they had a special attraction that would have been right up her alley: a giant foamy bubble pit. Once she saw these pictures, she was MAD. Had I known about the giant foamy bubble pit, I would have pulled her out of school to come with us because it was lots of fun, but it's too late now. The bubble pit is gone as of Sunday and we won't be able to go before then. Poor Maylan. It's so hard to be in school. At least two out of my three children had some good clean fun today! Brandon was in heaven and didn't ever want to get out. He's never experienced anything like this before!
Marissa didn't stay in the bubbles very long, partly because she wasn't completely comfortable and partly because I didn't want her to get wet. I also wanted to pull her out before she decided to see what the bubbles tasted like. Hopefully they'll do it again and this time Marissa will enjoy it and Maylan will be able to come!

6 comments:
Brady would have loved that!
So much fun! I don't think I could have stayed out of that...I might have joined in on the kid fun!
Wow, that looks sooo fun, I've never seen anything like it before.
Looks like fun! Reminds me of the time James put liquid dish soap in our dishwasher!
I can't believe all that foam! Aaron would have been in heaven. My kids will be sad to see that swing go. I always wonder why the HOA is quick on somethings and so slow on others. I mean come on, it's been there for so long!
What a blast! you will have to let us know next time they have it. My kids are looking at it and all in awwwh
Post a Comment