Monday, April 28, 2008

Meet "Emily"



So for the past couple of nights, Brandon will disappear for a little while and be replaced by "Emily". It's a little disturbing. This is all Maylan's idea, but he seems to go along with it. He'll wear one of May's night gowns and a pair of her brown capris on his head to give him long hair. We don't know what this means. Luckily it doesn't last long and he's back to wearing boy clothes and playing with his spaceship and bugs and trucks and such things. He would make a beautiful girl.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

You need to man up...I don't think I can look up to you anymore. - Brady

Boyd said...

that's pretty funny. Brandon is such a cutie!

The Monson Crew said...

That is hilarious! I have pictures of my little brother being dressed up by me with hats and dresses.....very normal. Older sisters love to dress up their younger brothers. They are the ones that will go along with it.=)

*** said...

Oh my gosh, that is so very funny! At first glance I thought "Emily" was possibly a cousin, hilarious! Maybe little Marissa will look just like that.

The Ferry Bunch said...

I love your blog. That is about the cutest thing ever.
Jen

The Ferry Bunch said...

that is so cute! i love your blog.

Jen