So, the next baby thing on my list of things to buy is a diaper bag. I want something fun and bright (it is summer!) and girly. I've kind of narrowed it down to the following two choices, both of which I love, but I can't actually let myself order either of them. A few opinions to help me decide would be great! If you hate them both, you can tell me that, too. I won't get offended! Thanks!
My sister has the boy version of this one in blue and green so I've actually seen this bag in person which is nice. I'm worried that the colors may actually be a little too bright, but I love it. I love that it has a vinyl coating on the outside of the bag and I love the paisley print. It has lots of open pockets inside and out. It is also a good size - not too big at 12" x 13" x 5". This one is the cheaper of the two options.
This one is a little more subdued, a little more expensive, a little bigger (14" x 12.5" x 5.5"), and has a few more features to it. It has a separate mommy pocket with organizers for all my stuff, including a key clip which would be handy. It also has the tote handles, the shoulder strap and stroller staps. And it has two bottle pockets that are insulated.

8 comments:
There both super cute but I think the purple one for you.
The pink one has a key clip too.
Go for the pink paisely!
I would go with the pink paisley. It's fun, summery, and girly!!
Ooooooh, I like the pink one!! Too cute!
They are both really cute, but me personally I'm a "pink girl". You'll win either way!
Wendy, I changed my mind...I think that the purple-ish one is better suited for you. The pink one is cute but you may get tired of the bright pink after awhile.
Go pink, it's darling!
Post a Comment