Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Family Pictures!

Since our last family picture was about a year and a half ago, I jumped at the opportunity to have pictures taken a few weeks ago while we were in Phoenix at my sister's wedding. Ryan protested, of course, but I was firm. It made for an even busier, already short and busy, weekend, but in the end it was worth it! I stress a lot over family pictures. Way more than is necessary. And I drive my husband crazy for the few weeks leading up to it. I don't know why it's so stressful for me, but I'm so glad we did it. Thanks for the beautiful pictures Cara! Now I just need to figure out which ones to blow up and hang on the wall!

















6 comments:

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

I love them all!

*** said...

These are beautiful! I love the fam one near the bottom and the individuals of the kids are priceless. How fun. The wedding pics of Marissa are darling and the talent show looks fantastic :). Congrats also on the piano, it is so fun to hear the kiddos playing it...

Shelly said...

Mom says your going to have to put them all on the wall! so cute

Erika said...

Cute, cute Wendy! I love the colors you wore and the location is very cool! I am sad I didn't get to see you, but weddings are crazy and we are always crazy here too!!

Boyd said...

They turned out so cute Wendy! I LOVE the one of the three kids walking together.

Cheri' said...

These pictures turned out great! I love getting new family pictures and Dave is the same way, he could care less about it and I stress about it. Miss you guys!