Monday, April 19, 2010

A Wedding!

We traveled to Phoenix a few weekends ago to watch my older sister get married! It was a wonderful weekend and we are so happy for Amy and Aaron. I didn't take very many pictures there so hopefully I'll be able to steal some when other people post their pictures, but until then, here are the few that I took.

Marissa thoroughly enjoyed herself at the reception. The food was very much to her liking. Here she is showing off her latest strawberry to Grandma.

And eating said strawberry.

And helping herself to another strawberry. All but one of the pictures I took were of Marissa and food. She eats too much.

This is the only picture I took that didn't involve Marissa eating and she doesn't seem that happy about it. I am glad I remembered to get at least one picture of my kids with my beautiful sister on her wedding day before we left. It was a wonderful event, the day was perfect and I'm so happy for my sister. Congratulations Amy and Aaron!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: