Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hot Dog!

Marissa is officially in the phase of wanting to do everything herself. She calls herself "Missa" and so all day long I hear, "Missa do it. Missa do it!" It's super cute, but can be annoying at times. The other day I was putting groceries away, which she loves because it means the refrigerator is open for an extended period of time. She found a package of hot dogs and decided she must have one. I asked her if she wanted me to get one for her and of course, "No. Missa do it." It took her quite a while to get one out of the package, which gave me enough time to get the groceries put away. I then asked her if she wanted me to heat up her hot dog. "No. Missa do it!" and then she walked off into the playroom. Curious about how she planned on cooking her hot dog, I followed and found this:

It was technically the dishwasher that she was trying to cook her hot dog in, but she got the right idea, at least!

Yummy! Missa can do anything!

0 comments: