Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beach Rock Fun

After Las Vegas, my sister-in-law Lisa extended her vacation a little bit and came to spend some time in California. We weren't able to see them as much as we wanted because the kids had to go back to school, but we were able to meet them on a beautiful afternoon at a beautiful beach (Victoria Beach, our current favorite!). The kids had a blast playing on the rocks there.

Maylan, Brandon, Lauren, Emma and Ashley

I found this green mossy rock and really wanted a cute picture of my three kids on it. I took about six or so and this was the best I got. They didn't want to stay still long enough.

This little crevice was where they spent most of their time.

The upper entrance to the crevice. You could also get into it from the sand down below.

It was a little bright and sunny, but here's most of the kids in their little hole. It was a great beach day and just made us that much more excited for summer!

2 comments:

*** said...

What fun! Where is Victoria Beach? I know I've heard of it, but can't recall. Looks like they love those cousins! You're kids are always exploring, I love that! "Missa do it" is hilarious! Cams says "self" all the time. They are too young to be so independent. That hot dog cooking in the play dishwasher is just perfect, what a doll!

Cheri' said...

Looks like a fun spring break. We drove through and Lexie got really I mean really mad at me for not waiting around for the kids to get out of school. After being in the car for 9 hours I didn't want to wait another hour though. We need to set up a weekend soon to go to the library and come to our house. Otherwise with the summer on the way it might never happen!