These are some cookies I made for a recent primary service activity (they're "helping hands"). Anyway, I wanted to post them because they took me so long to make and I was pretty proud of how they turned out. The kids loved them, too!
I found a really cool frosting made of powdered sugar, milk and corn syrup that spread smoothly and easily and then dried hard and solid. It tasted good, too. It's my new favorite icing for sugar cookies. I'm already craving them again. I just wish they weren't so much work to make...

3 comments:
Those turned out so cute! THey do look hard to make!
So cute, it looks like you bought them! I want to see more pics of the activity
Those look great! You are so talented with the baked goods! And I love sugar cookies, yum, now I'm craving some too.
BTW, the temple picture in my dining room is one I took. I am glad you like it...I do too. It happened to be such a perfect day when we were there doing a session and the leaves were gorgeous and luckily I had my camera. It makes me feel like I am peeking into home a little bit.
Post a Comment