Our new favorite family show is America's Funniest Home Videos. The kids especially love it and aspire to appear on it and even win. Lately they've been searching for something funny to video and they don't really understand that in order to be truly funny, it has to be spontaneous. They think they can stage it. As a result, we have the "Wedginator":
And now it's Maylan's turn:
It is pretty funny and I did send it in to the show as requested by my children. Brandon now thinks it's a done deal that he'll be on TV and is telling all his friends. Maylan is a little more realistic and thinks it may take until next week at least before they become stars. I just hope I'm not breeding the next generation of reality TV contestants! Anyway, if we do ever hear back from the show, I'll be sure to let you all know to watch for us!

1 comments:
That is hysterical! What an awesome mother you are! The videos didn't work...but I am trying to imagine...
And funny thing, I was just showing my kiddos Funniest Home Videos not long ago. It was a riot.
I love Maylan's more "realistic" grasp on how things work.
Post a Comment