Our little family spent a lovely day at the Long Beach Aquarium last weekend. Such a fun place with so many things to see!

Hangin' out with the seals and sea lions (not currently pictured, but they kept zipping along behind the kids.)

Big, giant ray!

It's hard to tell because my photography skills are not fabulous, but those are jellyfish swimming in the tank. They were beautiful to watch and Maylan's favorite.

Touching more interesting sea creatures. It wasn't so long ago that my kids were afraid to get near any of thist stuff and now they love it!

Big sea lion posing for a picture with Maylan and Brandon.

This was the funnest touch tank because the rays and other such animals in it were very active and swimming around a lot.

Marissa was nervous at first, but then decided she liked the idea of putting her hands in the water to touch the fishies. Such fun!

When I first looked at this picture on my computer, I assumed the little girl next to Brandon was Marissa but it isn't! Brandon makes the weirdest faces in pictures these days.

Marissa reaching in again.
And one last shot waiting for the sharks to swim by with daddy. We had a great day and are excited to have passes for the next year so we can go back anytime we want!
4 comments:
I love this place. It's fun to look at these pictures and know exactly where you are and what you are talking about. Thanks for posting! We had passes, and it was so much fun to go periodically.
Im glad you posted this. I have wanted to make the trip over there fora while now, and it looks like its really fun and worth it. :)
That looks like so much fun - Brady would love it!
We went to the aquarium once and loved it. One of my favorite parts was the jellyfish.
So I am so tempted to clear out Lexie's room like you did. She is such a slob and has to much stuff to take care of. Let me know if it worked. I think Lexie might just care less but at lease her room wouldn't get so messy.
Post a Comment