I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but that's because Maylan and Brandon have been with my parents for the past week and not much happens while they are gone. My trips to Target, my daily naps, and the fact that I had a clean house for a solid week and could watch TV in the middle of the day are only interesting things to me, I suppose. Anyway, yesterday I met my parents in Las Vegas to pick up the two missed ones. I had sent them off on their adventure with Grandma and Grandpa with disposable cameras so they could take pictures of their trip to the ranch and whatever else captured their interest. We drove home excited to get them developed. But, when we arrived home, we realized that their bag, with the cameras and all their clothes, somehow stayed in the back of my parent's car! So no pictures of their trip yet, but luckily their bag has found a ride home with a family in our ward who is making the journey from St. George. That worked out good, at least. They had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa and I'll put up their pictures as soon as we get them developed. For now, here's some stuff from today. We went to our last show at the Hollywood Bowl and then took a scenic tour of Griffith Park. I would never say that Griffith Park is as cool as Central Park in New York, but it does have some cool things to do. Today we hit the Observatory and then found a cool woodsy area for some hiking and tree climbing and such. It was a fun day.
The Observatory is such a cool looking building. That's May and Buddy hanging out on the statue in front, by the way.
Gazing over the beautiful (smoggy) city of L.A.
For some reason, anytime we go to some show requiring audience participation, Maylan gets chosen. This science demonstration of how to make a comet (very cool, by the way), used exactly one volunteer out of the entire auditorium and of course it was Maylan. She was "Professor Maylan" and she helped with the experiment of finding out if ice floats or not. It was a dangerous experiment, hence the safety equipment.

1 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun ! Your family is so cute.
Post a Comment