When I sent the kids with my parents last week, I gave each of them a disposable camera to record their adventures. We finally got the pictures developed and here are some of the results from Brandon's camera.


The first picture is obviously a self-portrait. That one was actually his favorite out of all of them. There were quite a few of Maylan sitting on top of the huge, genuine bear-skin rug. They think that thing is pretty cool. Next is a shot from my parent's front porch of the thunderstorm they had one night. They like storms there, too, because the water runs down the street. Next is Grandpa with the new baby horse, Socks. They were both excited to meet him. And the last picture Brandon wanted to share is his view from the back of Grandpa's truck. He said the horses were "curious about him."
I'm grateful that my little city kids can spend time with their grandparents out on the ranch with the cows and horses and wide open spaces. So much fun for them every summer. By the way, Maylan wanted to put her pictures on her own blog. Check hers out too. Thanks again, Mom and Dad!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Brandon's Pictures from Grandma and Grandpa's
Posted by Wendy Blocker at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So funny, my kids have had those too, and it's hilarious to see the point of view they look at things from! I love the "curious" horse one!
Post a Comment