So somedays I spend (waste) way too much time blog surfing. It's too easy to click on someone and then look at their friends and on and on. The other day, I found an old friend from high school and on her link list was a relative of a friend here by us. Fun connections. Anyway, the other day when I was wasting time (in my defensive, the kids were asleep, the house was clean and the husband wasn't home) I came across this blog that I thought was funny and wanted to share even though it makes fun of all of us blog-lovers. It is http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com. It's a spoof of Mormon mom blogs everywhere. I recommend going back to the beginning (it only started in June, so it's not that long). Enjoy!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That seriously is the funniest blog
Hey Wendy, This is Tammy Ryan's cousin. I check your blog every now and again. That blog was hilarious. I have't laughed that hard in awhile.
Post a Comment