Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Spy: A Game for You

I have this rug in my playroom and I love it, however, I have a major problem with it. I get the room all picked up and ready to vacuum, and all the time, my vacuum finds some little toy camoflauged in the rug. So here's the game: Somewhere in the picture above you can find: a blue lego, a blue button, a cow, a marble, three army guys (the most frequent things run over), an orange lizard, a pink dinosaur, a quarter, a purple crayon, ducks, a horse, a snail, and a red hexagon shape. Good luck! (A hint: click on the picture to make it bigger) (Another hint: the ducks don't really look like ducks, more like a white blob)

2 comments:

The Ferry Bunch said...

You are so funny!! I love it. I didn't even realize half those things were there. Could you design a carpet like this for the entire house...hmmm

Erika said...

Ha! Very entertaining...I'll have to bring my kids in for a try...I couldn't see any army guys for the longest time and I'm not sure if I found them all yet...the lizard and crayon were sneaky too! Too cute~ what a fun idea!