Monday, June 2, 2008

More Marissa!

We can't get enough of our newest girl! Here she is at 4 days old, already changing too fast. She had her first outing today: the breastfeeding clinic. She's a little jaundiced and still losing weight, but nothing to be worried about.

Brandon can keep her entertained for a long time. He lays on the floor next to her and sings his little songs. She just stares at him. I wonder what she thinks of him. I would think he would get a little overwhelming, but she loves her big brother.

Maylan likes to hold her, especially when she is sleeping. We took Marissa to school today to pick her up and she loved showing off her new sister to her teacher and friends.

7 comments:

The Monson Crew said...

Keep the pictures coming! It's so fun to see them, even more fun to hold them ;)I can't wait! I love the picture of Brandon and Marissa. What a sweet moment.

Lauren said...

(This is from Adam)
Congrats to you both! She's a doll.
Ryan- I can't wait for the inevitable 'poop stories' which Marissa will add to the long list of great ones in the Blocker family. Those who know Ryan will know what I am talking about. By the way, I saw a guy on the side of the freeway checking out the boat he was towing & thought about your "oops I crapped my pants" story. I laughed for several miles. Can't wait to see you guys in a month.

The Hyer Family said...

Cute baby...fun to keep up with your family...Shannon Hyer

Erika said...

What a sweetie, I love that dark hair, I bet the kids are loving her!

Alli said...

She is so beautiful Wendy!! I love all the dark hair. I wish I lived closer so I could hold her. My baby isn't a baby anymore. Cherish every minute at this age even though you get no sleep.

*** said...

Oh she is so very darling you guys! Let us know when we can come see her...

Elise said...

She is so cute! I am glad that both of you are doing well, and that she got here safely. I am eager to hear from you, how the delivery went.