Three weeks old today: time for some new pictures. The one below is her in one of the first things I bought when we found out it was a girl. I've been so excited for her to fit into it. I love it, especially with the little headband that aunt Lindsey made. Too cute with her hair all spikey everywhere!

Getting ready for church. This is another outfit I've been really excited for her to wear. It was a little big on Sunday, but all her church dresses are a little big. Ryan never lets go of her on Sundays. If he didn't have Young Men's, I would never get her at all!

She seems so big to me in this picture. She's laying sideways in the pack 'n play and almost fills it up completely. She's such a peaceful sleeper and loves to sleep by herself.
This is where I feel she spends most of her days. She looks so hot and sweaty and I feel so bad for her, but the other kids and I aren't used to sitting at home, which means she gets carted from place to place with us. She doesn't seem to mind, though, and I try to get her out and hold her as much as I can.
5 comments:
She is already changing and I just saw her on Sunday! I love her pink and white dress.
She is already starting to lose the newborn "pinkness". She is really filling out, especially that picture of her in the car seat, her legs are starting to look chubby. Too cute!
I like the pink and white dress the best too.
Awwww, she is too sweet. I can almost smell that new baby smell from the pics!
oh man, she is so dang cute...love that hair. she looks so much like you!
i love the polka dots! she is so adorable.
Post a Comment