Saturday, June 28, 2008

One Month Old!

So this is our baby at one month old. She has added so much to our family and already we can't remember what life was like before she joined us. At one month old, she'll sleep 7 hour stretches at night, give us a few real smiles each day, lay on her back and talk to herself happily, and nuzzle in our necks when we hold her upright. Her eyes are still a beautiful dark blue and she still has all her dark spiky hair. She is such a sweetheart and we love to watch her grow.
Here she is laying on the quilt my mom made for her. I need to put up a picture of just the quilt by itself because it is so beautiful. My mom is super-talented.

This is how she loves to sleep. Her favorite thing when she's tired is if I lay her down on her stomach by herself with her pacifier. She'll curl her legs and arms up underneath her little body, suck away on the pacifier and fall blissfully asleep.

I love her big wide eyes in this one. She was in the middle of some really cute baby talk when I took this one.

3 comments:

The Ferry Bunch said...

She is SO SO cute. I can't believe how much older she looks in these pics. Thanks for a fun beach day!!

Erika said...

She's growing up!!! And the beach pics look fun. Brandon's got a stylin' new haircut too!

*** said...

She is really so very beautiful! She always is so completed decked out with her cute matching headbands. Tell your mother that is an incredible quilt, wow! Darling pics...