Friday, June 6, 2008

Setting the record straight...

Ryan did not buy a new truck. We've had many people call wondering if he was serious or not, so we thought we should set the record straight. This beauty happened to be parked outside his office one day and they were all so impressed that his boss took a Cal Pools magnet, stuck it to the side and they took some pictures. There is however, a small portion of Ryan that would secretly love to cruise that truck around town with the windows down and some music thumping. Just so you all know...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Funny, I actually thought that he DID! I thought that it was a sweet ride. I couldn't wait to go for a ride in a few weeks. Thanks alot for smashing all of my hopes!
Hows baby Marissa doing? Don't let her grow...I want to hold a newborn when we get there.

Boyd said...

i think you had ALL of us going on the new truck story, lol.
when can we come see Marissa? love all the cute pics of her.

*** said...

So very funny! What a beast that would have been to fill up...glad it was just for fun :)