Saturday, June 18, 2011

First River Trip of the Summer!

So I have a lot of blog catching-up to do! I've let myself get so behind because we've been so busy with the last weeks of school and then the first weeks of summer, but I really do want to get caught up in a chronological way, so here we go...

A week or so before school got out, we made our first trip to the river. We stayed at Ryan's grandparents house and the weather was hot and perfect. Marissa played with Cami,


The kids spent their whole days in the water and on the beach,

And we did a lot of tubing behind Ryan's fabulous boat! I even went wakeboarding behind this boat this year and it was really fun. Unfortunately, no one was there to take pictures of me, but I was pretty proud of myself. After not wakeboarding in a few years, I just popped right up and cruised along like a pro! It may not be the best river boat out there, but it gets the job done!


And this was the kids on the way home!


Pretty pooped! Great kick-off to summer, my favorite season of all!

0 comments: