Saturday, June 18, 2011

Last Disney Day

After the river, Maylan "graduated" fifth grade and is now moving on to middle school, but I'm not thinking about that right now...

And we went to Disneyland for our last day before the blackout days of summer.


It was a beautiful day! Maylan spent the day with just her grandma riding the big rides, which left me to hang out with Marissa and Brandon.

They were so cute and fun together.


We mostly spent our time at Toon Town,


And Tom Sawyer's Island, Brandon's favorite place. Marissa loves the "bouncy bridge" and goes on it over and over and over.


Climbing in the big net.


And on the pile of gold.


The best moment of our day came just as we were leaving. Donald Duck! We had to wait in line to see him, but it was so worth it!


He's Marissa's absolute favorite character and she loved getting to hug him and high-five him and be tickled by him. It was a great day and I already can't wait for fall when we can go back! I love this place!

0 comments: