
So Maylan has been getting homework since the second week of school and Brandon has been a little anxious for his to come. His teacher finally sent his first packet home last Monday and it was a big deal for him. Maylan was also thrilled that he finally had some and she kept waiting for him to complain about having to do it. He hasn't yet. The first day, he wanted to wait until she got home from school so they could do it together. I was informed that my help wasn't needed; they were fine on their own. I love it when they get along like this!
1 comments:
Wow I am totally impressed! I have to sit down with each kid on their own or one is doing the other ones homework for them. As far as Aaron, he wants nothing to do with it. He had these little activites to do and he was doing fine getting them done until one day I called it homework and he throw a fit. He was finished and not doing the rest. It may be a long year!
Post a Comment