Thursday, September 3, 2009

Family Night Activity

So I know these aren't the best pictures (it was starting to get dark and I REALLY need a new camera), but the kids have been bugging me for a few weeks now to get some pictures of their new favorite "daddy activity". Ryan came up with this idea a few weeks ago and has taken the kids a few times since. He takes car wax to the park and waxes up the slides. After it dries, it doesn't hurt anyone's clothes and for a few minutes of sliding, the kids can just fly! They love it, along with any other kids who happen to be at the park.

This is the landing shot. They would really shoot off the end into the sand.

Brandon went down on his stomach one time. He said that hurt too much and he didn't want to do that again.


And of course Marissa had to try it out too. She loved it! Fun times with daddy. I don't know where he comes up with these things!

2 comments:

Erika said...

That's outrageously fun looking, we may have to try it out.

The Monson Crew said...

What a great idea! Leave it to the men to come up with an idea that is more dangerous (and creative I guess). My Ryan comes up with interesting ideas, it's so funny that Dad's can do that.