Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our New Favorite Place

We have a new favorite place! It's called YogiYo's in Upland and it's yummy! We discovered it a few weeks ago and have been many times since. It's a self-serve frozen yogurt place with lots of different flavors and toppings and you create whatever you want and then they charge you by the ounce. Amazing amounts of fun for the kids, who can choose chocolate yogurt and smother it in gummy bears, chocolate chips, brownie pieces, nerds, sprinkles, etc., etc. And then it has a super-cute and modern green and orange color scheme that makes you feel happy inside while you enjoy your tasty treat. Call me if this sounds good to you. We'll go anytime!
This is the kid-size table with the funny little egg-like chairs.

Brandon is kind of a dork.

You can see some of the cuteness of the place in the background behind May as she enjoys her creation.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You know me and ice-cream. If I was there, I'd be THERE!

Quarantine Coronacation said...

Let's go together Wendy! I would love it.