Oh my goodness, I can't believe that our tiny little baby is nine months old already!!! Where has the time gone??? She's so big and active now. Every day she learns something new and we love her even more. At nine months old, she is a crawling pro. She pulls up on anything and everything and loves to stand, she can even stand by herself for a few seconds at a time. She's not much of a climber yet, but loves to stand at the bottom of the steps and think about how she could get up there. She says "ma ma" all the time now and I'm sure she knows that it means me. She'll crawl around after me saying it and she'll hold out her arms for me to pick her up and say "ma ma." She says "da da" a lot too, but we aren't convinced she knows who she's talking about yet. We're working on sign language and she hasn't picked any up yet, but she watches very intently when I'm doing it. She just got her top two teeth and her new favorite habit is to grind the top and bottom teeth together. We're hoping she gets bored of that soon. She loves to eat, she loves to go places and she's happiest when we're outside doing things. Overall, she's a very happy and content baby. She'll ride in her carseat and chat away with herself. She's easily entertained by her two favorite friends, Maylan and Brandon. Here are some pictures of her from today at Knottsberry Farm.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute. Your kids all are so beautiful, and they all look so different, but the same.
They get big way too fast, she is so cute!
I can't believe she is that old either. Look at all her hair. You can even put it up in ponytail. She is so cute, i can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. Kaden asks everyday when we are going on vacation with Brandon and Kloe needs to meet her cousins.
Time flies to quickly doesn't it Wendy. I know you want hold on to every moment.
Every time I see cute little Marissa she is such the perfect little doll. Always so happy and content!
Post a Comment