My little niece Ella turned two on Sunday and this is the cake I made for her birthday. It was so much fun to make, especially since I was happy with the way it turned out in the end.
Maylan is the creative leader of our three kids. She is smart, thoughtful, and responsible. She loves to read and play school and wants to be a teacher when she grows up. She is so good to her younger brother and sister and is very helpful to me. She's a great example for her brother and sister and I'm glad she came along first in our family.
This is our boy...
Brandon is the middle child and the only boy squeezed in between his sisters. He's a great kid and full of life. He always wants to be right in the middle of what's going on and never wants to be left at home. He is a good friend and loves his little buddies. He gets so excited when his baby sister wakes up and he loves to play with her. He also loves to play with Maylan even though he sometimes gets tired of getting bossed around. He makes us laugh everyday and we love him.
This is our baby...
Marissa makes our family complete. She has brightened every day since she joined us and we couldn't be happier to have her in our family. She's a busy little girl and wants to explore everything about the world around her. She's always happy, loves life, loves to be outside and loves to go places. We can't imagine life without her!
7 comments:
You are so talented! That is such a cute cake.
That is so cute, I love it and want you to make me one for my birthday! Ryan. . not so cute
Wow that is adorable Wendy! I am so impressed! I know that took forever. You will have to tell me how you did it. Very cute!!!!
Very cute cake, way to go!! And the mountain trip looks very fun!! Love the shorts and fire shot!
You really need to open a shop!! You would be RICH!! so cute!
Another amazing creation from an incredible mom. So sweet and I can't even believe she is a year old already.
Did you really! That is possibly the cutest cake I have ever seen.
Post a Comment