So as we were sitting and enjoying the music and culture of Zimbabwe, the cement ground started vibrating under our feet. It took a while to realize we were having an earthquake! My first thought whenever we have a small one is: maybe it is small to us, but huge somewhere else. Well this time the somewhere else turned out to be a 5.4 centered very close to our home! Right after, the phone lines were jammed, but as soon as I could, I called Ryan who happened to be working from home today. He assured me all was well and there was no damage. When the kids and I returned home, we found that wasn't entirely true. Remember the precious t-ball certificate from a week ago? Well, Brandon wanted it hung on the wall, so Ryan found a great spot for it in his closet. Imagine Brandon's dismay when he went in his closet to find THIS:
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment