Today we had our annual trip to Riley's Farms for a little berry pickin'. It's good for our little city kids to get out into the country and learn that all our food doesn't come from the grocery store. We did raspberries and cherries this year and they are yummy yummy.
May counting her raspberries. She picked two full containers this year all by herself. She took the picking part very seriously, considering most of the kids pick for a minute or two and then run off to play at the farm.
Brandon, Marissa and I with the farm dog. He was awfully friendly and a favorite with the kids, of course.
It was hard to believe the joy that seeing a llama in real life could bring to Maylan. After the Hollywood Bowl last week, she's been fascinated by the animals and when she found one at the farm, she was thrilled!

3 comments:
WENDY! Marissa is SO cute! adorable. Come to St. George soon so I can see her in person!
Oh that looks like so fun, you guys have been busy, busy with fun things!! I wish we had some berry farms around! And Marissa is getting huge already!
So cute! I love her spike hair...is that a new thing. I don't remember it.
Post a Comment