Friday, May 23, 2008

May's Open House


We went to Maylan's school open house yesterday evening. It was very fun for her to show me, Ryan, Brandon and Grandma all of the fun things her class has been working on. Her favorite project is a little person that they were supposed to decorate to look like what they wanted to be when they grow up. There were a few doctors, nurses, and even chefs, but Maylan was the only kid in the class who wants to be a hypnotist when she grows up. I don't know where she comes up with this stuff. She reads too much, I guess. She wants to be a hypnotist so she can "have power over people and make them do whatever she wants them to." Hmmm. She's doing great in school and we are so proud of her. Her teacher says she is very creative with a great vocabulary and that she is always a good friend to the other kids in the class. We can't wait to see what she does in third grade!

4 comments:

The Ferry Bunch said...

She has got to be the cutest most funny child ever! I love hearing all about the things she does
Jen
I guess your still around

Alli said...

Hey Wendy- It's me Alli Johnson. Cheri gave me your blog. You are so cute pregnant! I miss you all out there in Cali. we need to come visit soon!

Erika said...

So funny about the hypnotist~ where do they come up with these things!

*** said...

Oh she is so hilarious!! I'm sure the teacher's initial response to her desire to be a hypnotist had to be hidden as to not offend Maylan. She is so creative and cute :)