Friday, May 23, 2008
Brandon's Homework
Yesterday when I picked up Brandon from school, the first thing he said to me was, "Mom, you're not going to believe this -- I have homework." He says it in a way that sounds like he's complaining, but he's secretly thrilled. Homework is such a big-kid thing to do. So the rest of the day, he keeps making comments to me like, "Oh, I guess I should go get started on my homework." I think he was waiting for Maylan to do it, though, because he didn't start working on his until she got out hers. "Let's go get our homework done, huh Maylan?" He took it very seriously and worked hard matching up the capital letters with the lower-case letters. I was so proud of him. He's doing really well in pre-school. We're going to miss it over the summer.
Posted by Wendy Blocker at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a big boy...he has probably been waiting for this moment since he started preschool. So cute :)
Post a Comment