Tuesday, February 26, 2008

American Girl Day


The long-awaited trip to the American Girl Place in Los Angeles finally came yesterday and in Maylan's words, "It was way better than I imagined it!" We went with all of Maylan's little girl cousins: Lauren, Ashley, Emma and Ella. They all had their dolls and we had a great day of lunch in the cafe, a little doll hairstyling, and a little shopping. The cafe was the cutest ever with a white, black and hot pink color scheme. The kid's food was miniature hot dogs and hamburgers and it was all served in a very cute way. Then we wandered the two full levels of displays and activities for the girls and dolls. It was a great day and we can't wait to go back!

1 comments:

Peter and Rebecca said...

Hey Wendy and Ryan - sorry I've taken awhile to get back to you - I'm really bad at this blog thing. Anyway, congrats on your soon to arrive little girl. I was looking at your slideshow from the American Girl thing and it made me get excited to have a little girl of our own!! Keep posting your cute baby stuff too - we're doing pink and brown. It's so much fun, huh?