I know this stuff is kind of boring to most people, but I love it and everytime we get something for this new baby, I get so excited. I just wanted to share a few of my favorite things.


The car seat, pack 'n play and stroller (matches the car seat, not pictured) just barely came today. I'm loving the pink and black. I never had options like this when Maylan was born. Everything was very gender neutral. Everyone will know this baby is a girl for sure!

Super-cute outfit. I'm also excited to try the "summer baby" thing since both of the first two were late fall babies. This one will be able to show off a lot of new baby skin!

Another thing I'm loving lately is polka dots (and dresses).
That's all for now. More things to be coming soon. I'm still looking for a "coming home" outfit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment