Last week, I made my first "cake for hire." A friend called and asked if I could make her a cake for a jungle themed baby shower she was throwing. She brought me over a piece of fabric that she was using for decoration and wanted a cake to match it. Other than that, she let me do whatever I wanted. I stayed up late and looked at ideas online and thought and planned and worked on it all week and this is what I came up with:
Sunday, April 10, 2011
A baby cake!
Posted by Wendy Blocker at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a beautiful cake! Great job!
GREAT job! First of many hired out cakes girl, way to go!! You have always amazed me with your cake skills, what a fun talent. And the sailboat cake was awesome too!! Love seeing all of your adventures, so fun!
Post a Comment