Friday, November 26, 2010

Success!

Both Missa and I have been a little slow and lazy with the whole "big girl potty" thing. I've been hoping to put it off until after the holidays, but she decided one morning this week that she didn't want to wear diapers anymore and I couldn't put it off any longer! She's done pretty good since, with a few accidents each day, but many more successes. She especially has loved the "Missa size" potties at the mall and Toys R Us that she's been privileged to use.
As so I think that I will bid farewell to my days of diapers. Not real sad about it, but it is just one more bit of proof that my baby isn't going to be a baby forever. One last little note: Am I the only one who cringes in horror when your kid wraps their fingers around the underside of the public toilet seat? I know they have to hang on, but that's just nasty. Oh, and she's not a fan of seat covers either. Luckily this bathroom also has a cute little "Missa size" sink, too!

1 comments:

Kimberly Larson said...

I hope James gets motivated to have "success" soon. He is not even a little interested in the potty. :(