The second half of our Labor Day weekend was spent in Newport Beach doing the usual Newport Beach things.

On the sail down, we saw dolphins swimming alongside the boat. I tried to get a picture of them, but I wasn't fast enough.

Maylan tried out the trampoline bouncy thing and even though she says she wasn't, she freaked herself out a little when she went super high. She did love it, though.

As for Marissa, she loved the Ferris Wheel. It was her first time and in her words, it went "round and round and round." She loved it, too.

I also wanted to post this picture of Marissa on Maylan or Brandon's scooter because she is quite the little two year old scooter pro. She rides almost as good as the older kids, never falls over and loves it! I think Santa knows what to get her for Christmas. Whilst in Newport, we also spent time at the beach, shopped a little, ate at Ruby's on the pier and other fun things. Always a good time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment