Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ice Blocking

While in St. George, we went to a really fun park with lots of unique and different play equipment, but the biggest hit of the park was some big blocks of ice left at the bottom of a hill. I remember ice blocking in St. George while I was growing up and apparently the kids around there still participate in this fun activity today!

Maylan was thrilled with the discovery of the leftover ice and knew instantly what to do with it. The only problem was we didn't have any towels to keep her bum dry. She was worried. She must have gone down the hill twenty times or so.
Marissa tried to slide down but her little bum just wouldn't stay on the ice where it was supposed to! So she just ate it instead.

Brandon also tried a few times, but then he got distracted and wanted to send the ice blocks down the slide instead. I wonder if this is something people do in California or if it's just a Utah thing?

0 comments: