Brandon is now officially six years old and he couldn't be more proud of himself. He feels bigger and stronger and smarter already. He had a fun birthday even though he didn't get a big party this year (which was probably more of a disapointment to me than to him. He would have wanted a Lego party, which I could have had so much fun with...) Anyway, he got to take treats to school where they sang to him and gave him a fabulous hat. After school he got to have three of his best buddies over to play, which is always fun. Then there was a minor incident of something not fun: a flu shot. I know it was his birthday, but it really needed to be done. He was a trooper and the doctor even gave him some candy since it was his birthday. After that, Terry and Debi and Lindsey and Jordan came over for a little BBQ and birthday cake.

Showing off his hat and his cake.
I found some re-lighting candles and thought they would be interesting. It was pretty funny watching him try to figure out why they were so hard to blow out and why they would re-light after he had already blown them out. They also kind of flickered like fireworks. Cool candles.
This is the only picture I took of present time and it turned out kind of weird and blurry for some reason. He's showing off his Lego helicopter that he was super-excited for. He got a few other Lego sets too, which Grandpa, Maylan, and I then enjoyed putting together with him. All in all, it was a great birthday for him. His favorite part was his presents and taking treats to school. I can hardly believe that he's six already. Where do the years go? He's a great kid and adds so much to our family. Happy Birthday Brandon!

3 comments:
Not your best cake, but way more talent then I have. I like the birthday hat!
Happy Birthday Brandon!!!
And wow, that cake is amazing. You are quite talented Wendy!
Happy Birthday buddy! Hope you had a great day. One of these years we will have to do a combined party with Kaden, since you really should have only been a few days apart. :)
Post a Comment