We took another field trip with Marissa's little baby class the other day, this time to the local pumpkin patch. I'm quite happy to report that this pumpkin patch experience was much more pleasant experience than the last one (the very hot one). The only bad part was that Maylan and Brandon were in school and couldn't join us. Marissa didn't seem to miss them.
We started out the day by examining the many fascinating varieties of gourds available.
The first time she went down with me (the pictures of her and I were taken by my talented friend Andrea. Thanks!)

We both obviously loved the slide.
After the first time down, she couldn't get enough. I would get her to the top and she would go sit at the top and take off by herself. She would almost always flip over onto her stomach. She absolutely loved it. We left for a few minutes to try out the bounce house, but she just wanted back on the slide. Now every time we drive by the pumpkin patch, she gets all excited and wants to go "play" again.
And last but not least, a little petting zoo. We've been to better petting zoos, but this was good enough for my little goat, chicken, and sheep loving girl. After her busy morning, she went home and slept for almost three hours. A beautiful day! I love being able to spend time with just her all by herself.

0 comments:
Post a Comment