Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Very few pictures from a fun day at Lake Arrowhead

On Saturday, Ryan's boss invited us all up to spend the day with them at Lake Arrowhead. It was a beautiful, perfect, warm day and we spent hours on the lake wakeboarding, hanging out, playing in the sand, etc. We had a great time, but unfortunately my camera battery died early on in the day and I didn't get very many pictures. Among those that I didn't get were Ryan's super-big air jumps while he was wakeboarding. Next time, I guess. Here's what we did get: At first the kids were very nervous about hanging out on this tube for some reason, especially when Ryan kept jumping on it and trying to tip them over. Then they got more comfortable and enjoyed it. It was a fun day.




1 comments:

Erika said...

See...you're always doing something fun!!