So our old washer and dryer have been in a long slow process of dying for a while now and last week the washer finally spun its last spin. I must admit I was a little excited. This meant fancy new machines for me! It also meant clearing out the old, so with the laundry room empty, I decided to paint! What better color for a launry room than orange? Who wouldn't want to do laundry in this happy orange room? I love it!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Laundry anyone?
Posted by Wendy Blocker at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
That totally looks yellow - cute, but yellow
Very cute new laundry room! It looks so bright and happy! Way to go!
oooo, fun and pretty! I have to say, I have the pedestools and they are fabulous and worth the money. Get them!
Great job as always. I love the color. Our washer and dryer are on their last leg. I hope they last until we buy a new house.
It is funny I didn't get the pedestools when we got our new machines a few months ago and wish everyday that I had got them! Love the new room.
Oh I am jealous...I've been wanting front loaders for a looonng time but my old ones just won't die...any tips on how I could help them along? :) Love the color and DANG!...your mom is good on a machine.
So cute! I love bright and happy laundry rooms!!
love bright, summer colors! and love the wall hanging your mom made, so pretty and matches perfectly! i'll be sending my loads of laundrey down to your house!
I love it!
Great pick me up color for the laundry room. I need a pick me up when I do laundry!
Post a Comment