Thursday, May 28, 2009

Up next: Kindergarten!

Today was the bittersweet day of preschool graduation. I must say that I love everything about preschool, and Brandon's has been especially fun and beneficial for him. I'm afraid he'll be in for a rude awakening when he moves from his pleasant little class of eight wonderful kids and a very caring teacher to the 30-kid Kindergarten next year. Thanks to his great teacher, he's very well prepared, but I still worry. Preschool was so perfect for him.

Brandon and Ms. Rachel. He completely adores her.


Having a cookie after the graduation. They performed a bunch of songs they learned and then each child got a chance to get a graduation hat and diploma.

This is the best picture I got of all the kids in his class.

His best buds from class are Joshua, Reese and Luke. You can just barely see Brandon's face poking up in the back of this four-kid hug.

And here are the actual faces of the four amigos. They all had so much fun together throughout the two years of preschool and we'll both really miss it. Brandon is excited to move on to Kindergarten, though. He thought that since preschool is now over, Kindergarten must start tomorrow! He's ready to go!

0 comments: