Saturday, May 9, 2009

I guess she's hungry...

We have to be quick these days if we want to get something out of the refrigerator or the pantry. As soon as she sees the door open, she's cruising over as fast as she can. Maylan and Brandon usually aren't quick enough to get the doors closed and she loves to take advantage. Maybe I need to feed her more.

The potatoes and juice make excellent steps!

Lucky for her all the good stuff is on the bottom shelf!

She got what she wanted off the shelf, now she just needs to figure out how to open it!

You'd think she would get cold but she doesn't seem to mind!

2 comments:

Quarantine Coronacation said...

This is so stinin' cute. I only say that when I REALLY mean it. She's got skills. Impressive.

Michellie-mom said...

Love it :) ...And LOVED the note Maylan wrote to Brandon...it takes me back...a lot of your posts take me back to our childhood days. :)