When we went to St. George after Christmas, my sister Amy took tons of pictures of kids (she likes to take pictures and just got a fancy new camera). Anyway, I just got a few of the ones that she took when we went to the little bounce house place there. The kids loved it and even Marissa got in on the sliding and jumping. Here's just a few of my favorites:


And now these pictures:

I thought long and hard before I put these up, but in the end, I'm doing it for Lauren because she missed out on Ryan's Christmas sweater this year. These spiffy new shorts were a gift for Ryan from my brother David. In real life, they seem much shorter and tighter and silkier. Ryan's favorite part is the back pocket that zips up so he doesn't lose anything out of it while swimming. He wore them often at my parents house and especially enjoyed putting them on for my little sister Shelly's friends while they were over visiting. They've always found him a bit strange. The timing of this gift couldn't have been better, either, because we are going on a cruise in a week and yes, he plans on wearing them. Thanks, David!


4 comments:
Thank you Wendy! I loved the shorts and can't see any reason why he shouldn't just wear them everyday! Adam's going to get a kick out them too. Many, I miss you guys like crazy!
Ewe. . that picture really doesn't do those shorts justice
That is really funny!
Love the trunks Ryan. You and Mitchell are too much a like. He has a couple pair, one pair is highlighter yellow, the other is gingham blue.
Lovely!
I think Mitchell might be just a bit envious of Ryans though, they being silky and all.
Post a Comment