My intention was to do a baby update each time she turned another month older and I did good for the first three months, but then got a little behind. Marissa is now 5 1/2 months old and couldn't be more fun in our lives.
Her favorite place to be these days is the floor. She rolls all over now and loves to play with whatever she finds laying around, especially things that aren't technically toys, like her shoes, the phone, the remote, etc.
Her latest trick is getting herself up and off the ground. I'm hoping she's not getting ready to crawl already, but she loves to get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth until she does a nose-dive on the floor. She's pretty stong!
She's also really into her toys these days.
This is her other favorite toy. She chases it all over the floor and then eats it.
Another outfit that I love. It's very likely that all of her clothes will be going to my sister or sisters-in-law once she outgrows them, so I'm really trying to get lots of pictures of her in all my favorite outfits. She's getting pretty good at sitting up and can do it by herself for a little while at a time. I'll be glad when she figures that trick out, but she can also take her time because she's already growing up too fast. Miss Marissa brings so much happiness to our home and she is completely spoiled with love and attention by all of us.

1 comments:
She is getting so big! I have been amazed by how good she is in Primary. Jacob made me stand up and dance with him whenever I tried to sit down. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment