According to Maylan, as she was heading up to take a bath at 10 p.m. last night, this was the "best Halloween ever!" I can see why she would think that. It worked out this year that the kids had a teacher prep day today so we didn't have school! That meant that Maylan and Brandon got to go to a friend's house in the morning and then at noon, we went to a big Halloween party at the park, complete with cupcake decorating and even a mad scientist doing experiments! After that we came home to get ready for the main event. The kids finally got their pumpkins carved. I know I'm a terrible mother, but this is the first year we've actually done this. Maylan loved it, Brandon was grossed out and wouldn't reach his hand inside. This is how they turned out, though: Pretty good, I think, for our first try.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Wendy Blocker at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great pictures and a fun night. I didn't get any pictures of Brandon and Aaron together. I'll have to get a copy of your.
Marissa looks so cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten even in the last month. Like always I wish we could be there.
Cute kids! Halloween is fun because the kids love it so much. Your girls look adorable!
So freakin cute!!!! You did an amazing job on their skirts. Thanks again for letting me steal one from you! You're the best!
Post a Comment