I wanted to post a few pictures of Maylan and Brandon with their little best friends Lexie and Aaron. Their family moved away yesterday and it was a very sad day in our lives. As Brandon put it: "Our whole family is sad. Daddy is going to miss his friend Dave, you (meaning me) are going to miss your friend Cheri, Maylan is going to miss Lexie and I'm going to miss Aaron." Yep. We are definitely going to miss them all. The Merkleys are one of the few families that have been in the ward as long as we have and we have created so many memories with them over the years. And even though we won't see them almost every day anymore, at least they will only be a few hours away and we'll still see them every once in a while. We'll miss you guys and hope all the best for you in your new adventure!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh so very sad, these two are going to be so lost without their best friends. Glad they aren't moving across the country! Cute pics. Twilight was worth every second of lost sleep getting out with the girls and no kids, how rare. Marissa's happy big girl face just makes me smile whenever I see her, such a doll. Maylan's birthday party looks absolutely incredible, way to go Wendy! So amazingly cute :). And LOVE the picture of Brandon asleep with his messy Halloween treat face, that is a classic.
We will totally miss the Merkleys. The are a great family.
OK so I got tears in my eyes as I scrolled down to this post! We definatly have had some great memories! Thanks for being great friends. We will miss you but we are not to far away!
Post a Comment