
Today it was finally Brandon's turn to go back to school. He's in preschool two days a week at Miss Rachel's house and he loves it and has been counting down the days since Maylan started to when it would be his first day. Last year, one of the eight kids in his class went on to Kindergarten while the other seven were coming back this year, leaving one spot open for someone new. He's been curious all summer to meet the "new customer" at Miss Rachel's. He was hoping for a boy, but wasn't too disappointed when it wasn't. He dressed himself this morning, too, by the way. He was quite proud that he "matched" with navy blue shorts and a navy blue shirt. I decided to let it go. I was a little surprised by the choice of green flip-flops and sunglasses, though. He had forgotten his navy blue theme by the time he choose those, I guess. Anyway, he had a great first day, Marissa had a great nap while he was gone, and I got the laundry done.
3 comments:
He is too cool for school
what a fun little boy!
He makes me laugh! Brandon is one of Reese's favorite people!!!
Post a Comment