Friday, March 28, 2008

A Visit to Phoenix

Maylan had Spring Break this past week and we thought it would be fun to go to Phoenix and visit my sisters. It was a short visit, but we had a good time staying with Shelly, Jeff and of course baby Brady. We went to Makutu's Island (see post below) one day, did some shopping and some swimming, went to dinner a few times with Amy and played with the baby. Maylan and Brandon couldn't seem to get enough of him, which makes me excited for when our baby comes. I didn't take a lot of pictures (I forgot to bring my camera most of the time). The ones below are from the play area in the Scottsdale mall.




2 comments:

Erika said...

So fun, so sorry your kids were sick, but it was great to catch up over the phone. Glad you made it home ok too!

*** said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a great time on your little break. How cute to see the kids loving the baby so much...they are going to love their little sista!