So we didn't actually do any real sailing this time, but we did spend Friday and Saturday hanging out on the boat. The kids and I haven't been there since just after Christmas, so it was fun for us. The weather was great and the kids had a great time playing in, on, and around the boat, going for rides in the dinghy, playing in the sand, and climbing on the bleachers that are set up for the Long Beach Grand Prix. The picture of them in the cupboard is their favorite hiding spot on the boat and it took us a while to convince them they didn't really want to sleep there. The last picture of Brandon blowing the dandelion was funny. He finally caught on to the idea that you get to make a wish before blowing the seeds. His wishes were along the lines of "I wish daddy will come home from work safely" and "I wish Maylan will have a good day at school tomorrow" I think he got his wishes confused with his prayers. All in all, we had a great weekend and it was a good start to our Spring Break fun!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
you have the two cutest kids, looks like they had a blast on the boat!
Post a Comment