I'm not normally the type of person who wants anything to do with other people's trash. But last weekend, for some impulsive reason, I picked up this beauty from the side of the road and brought it home. It was free. The plan was to re-upholster it. I had never re-upholstered anything before but I really wanted to try it. How hard could it be? Turns out, it wasn't that hard, just complicated, time-consuming, and a lot of work! But also pretty darn satisfying and a big boost to my "I can do that" self-confidence.
After about 2 and a half days of ignoring everything else in my life except this little loveseat, this is the final result:

5 comments:
You are seriously AMAZING!!!
Wow! That looks awesome. You are amazing!
Good job Wendy! I don't think I could do something like that! :)
Wow, Wendy!! That is fantastic!
Wow! That looks awesome. You are amazing!Great article. I read this article properly. This is one of the best posts. Thanks sharing this article
tshirthell,Redbubble coupon code,spreadshirt review,threadless uk,Teepublic,Teefury review,80stees
Post a Comment